This is an amaaazzing recipe guys!!! chocolate lovers prepared to be floored!!! found it on Pinterest, its so simple and literally no stove required, its a lazy gals dream!!!!yummmm
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 6 oz. chopped semisweet chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 3 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. your favorite powdered hot chocolate mix
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream for garnish
- Place chopped chocolate and 1/4 cup of the milk in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir.
- Heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue heating in 30-second increments until chocolate is melted.
- Add hot chocolate mix and sugar. Stir.
- Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of the milk. Stir, and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour cooled chocolate mixture into blender. Add remaining milk and ice cubes. Puree until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.